❝절 소개 ❞
❝내 친구❞
❝내 일기❞
❥Friday, December 10, 2010 @12:07 PM
❝ happy beloved birthday ❞

saengil chukae
happy birthday my beloved blog:) tsubomi's fairytale
thanks for all we've been through during this 1 year
maaf terlambat 1 hari
maaf juga saya jarang update
hope this blog 'll be better



dan untuk menandakan kebahagiaan maka saya pun ngedit foto nickhun
mari kita beranggapan nickhun memberi saya ucapan selamat ehehee
credit as written + me ofc



Photobucket



ps: posting.an ini officially dibuat tanggal 10 Desember tapi entah mengapa diatas tertulis tanggal 9 Desember fixed

Labels: ,


❣dheiaasays it ❣







Welcome to [tsubomi's fairytale]

enjoy your stay here =]
fyi... the hangeul on the black bar can be clicked
1. 절 소개 is my introduction
2. 내 친구 is my links
3. 내 일기 is my archives


❥ 채팅이 약간 있어요


ShoutMix chat widget


❥ 내를 따르십시오

follow me here
Photobucket

❥ 좋아하는 인용구

"with hottest 2PM can fly - taecyon @taeccool"



❥ 고마워요에

huge thanks to bahiyahnor for the base code and body design
i edit some parts of it
the name is [dhea] a[ 16 goin’ on 17] [quidnunc] girl

loves:
1. music
2. korean culture
3. rilakkuma
4. (online) shopping
5. looking out for my future
6. writing
7. my friends

hates:
1. those who mocks
2. those who rips without credit
3. haters
4. ANTIS of my bias
If you’re on my “hates” list, i suggest you to leave this page for your own sake :)