❝절 소개 ❞
❝내 친구❞
❝내 일기❞
❥Wednesday, December 22, 2010 @6:38 PM
❝ when can i see this smile again? ❞


난 당신이 예전처럼 활기찬로 애원...
나를 다시 한번 당신의 미소를 보자...
너무 보고싶은데 ㅠㅠ







hi world,
sedikit kata2 buat junho (buatan saya sendiri tentunya
karena i2 bhs korea.nya mekso sekali)
isinya kurang lebih...
"please be cheerful again
let me see your smile
i really miss you"




buat yang belum tahu,
semenjak video this christmas (mungkin tepat.nya BTS-behind the scene)
sampai greetings from 2pm, junho keliatan sedih banget
tidak ada gairah hidup
karena i2 hottest mengadakan trending topic
#cheerupjunho
kalau ada yang hottest tolong jangan lupa trending.in ya
thx :)))

Labels: , , , ,


❣dheiaasays it ❣







Welcome to [tsubomi's fairytale]

enjoy your stay here =]
fyi... the hangeul on the black bar can be clicked
1. 절 소개 is my introduction
2. 내 친구 is my links
3. 내 일기 is my archives


❥ 채팅이 약간 있어요


ShoutMix chat widget


❥ 내를 따르십시오

follow me here
Photobucket

❥ 좋아하는 인용구

"with hottest 2PM can fly - taecyon @taeccool"



❥ 고마워요에

huge thanks to bahiyahnor for the base code and body design
i edit some parts of it
the name is [dhea] a[ 16 goin’ on 17] [quidnunc] girl

loves:
1. music
2. korean culture
3. rilakkuma
4. (online) shopping
5. looking out for my future
6. writing
7. my friends

hates:
1. those who mocks
2. those who rips without credit
3. haters
4. ANTIS of my bias
If you’re on my “hates” list, i suggest you to leave this page for your own sake :)